Cadenza Interactive - Creative Lead, Environmental/Level Artist
A western robot survival roguelike.
July 2013 - Currently development is on hold until further notice.
World Building and Level Design Responsibilities
- Lead environment/level designer & set dressing
- Responsible for creating all of the location clusters for the procedural location system.
- Responsible for hand placing cover interactives and AI cues in all locations.
Disclaimer: The Wanderer project is currently in-development (on hold).The images displayed throughout this page are in-production and do not necessarily represent the final quality of the in-game assets.
- Prototyped the Wanderer collaboratively. The Wanderer was selected as Cadenza Interactive's next project.
- Created all digital assets in development to date - 2D concept/textures, 3D assets including models.
- Generating retopologized game assets and generate texture maps from high-poly source content.
- Responsible for tandem development of voxel based procedural terrain system.
- Generated prototype terrain variations for a large variety of terrain examples in Maya
- Host art and technical asset reviews.
- Helping to identify, hire and mentor new artists in the art style of The Wanderer.
- Developed marketing/promotional and business documents/presentations.